talking arch disk

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 1 16:37:28 EDT 2010

I failed to get a talking installation of archlinux working this weekend.
The disk during the install process talked and all instructions were
followed as written in the arch wiki for the arch linux for the blind
section but I didn't get a talking install once done.  What has me puzzled
about the architecture of archlinux is the use of /mnt where files get
placed, yet mirror directories like /etc exist outside of /mnt.  I went so
far as to make braille notes of the extra commands needed before running
the reboot command so have them down on paper.