Michael's ArchLinux Installation

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Apr 26 04:38:55 EDT 2010

I will be honest and say I don't tend to use swap partitions (I have 2GB
of ram and the hard disk is a bit limited on space), so may be that's
why I get this question.

I understand that one can use a swapfile for swap space instead of a
swap partition. Now I can think of an advantage to a swapfile, its
fairly easy to adjust your swap space, but is there advantages to having
a swap partition?

Michael Whapples