rfc: speakup's character and punctuation processing

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Apr 25 22:33:24 EDT 2010

Well, if you try to use the exception dictionaries for all the hardware
synths, this could become much more tricky whereas if you have speakup
do it its the same for all synths.  Also, it would mean that the
definition of most, some or all would be different for each synth,
creating more confusion.  However a direct option for hardware synths as
well as the software one would not be a bad idea.