Michael's ArchLinux Installation

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:14:24 EDT 2010

Hello, not to completely rain on your parade or anything, but if you
install linux first then windows afterword, you'll have a messy
bootloader problem on your hands.
when I installed arch, I just used one / partition on /dev/sda3.
so my partitions look like this.
/sda1 windows xp. sda2 1 gig swap partition, sda3 slash partition.
 I installed this on a netbook and I got rid of my quickboot partition.