Newbie question about punctuation

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:34:12 EDT 2010

Thanks, Chris!  I would recommend that a sentence about the difference
be added to the user guide.

I see the default soft/punct level is 0, and it's range is 0 to 2.
ospeakup (previously speechd-up) interprets this as "all", but I'm
pretty sure espeakup considers this "none".  I think we should have 0
mean "none", 1 mean "some", and 2 mean "all" in ospeakup.

Bill