linux help

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Apr 15 14:29:41 EDT 2010

Does your flaming make what your flaming against less of a waste of bandwidth?
This said, I gave information on the grml cd which he will need if he wants a live cd with speakup. I assumed that the forensic tools he might want are on there. My response may not have been well received; I thought he had posted this to the programmingblind list.
Marven had a good record of 15-20 messages a day on numerous lists a while back, most cluttered with reasons why things won't work, and in the case of another list full of sighted programmers begging for help because his screen reader won't read certain things that myself and other people who code have no problems with. While my response may not have been justifiable, he's burned his bridges on two possibly three lists that I know of, and would've gotten something close to the same if he would have written to those lists, as opposed to this one.

		Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
	http://tds-solutions.net
	Twitter: sorressean