Hosting audio tutorials

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Apr 14 06:30:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

I can host WordPress podcasts and blogs for you.  I'm not sure what
limit you're talking about unless you mean a setting in php.ini.  If you
upload with ftp, there is no size limit.  I've downloaded several huge
mp3 podcast enclosures from sites running WordPress.  Even just for
temporary recordings, I don't mind hosting them.  Blind Cool Tech is
also a good place if you prefer.  I was just offering since it sounds
like you might be producing several over time.  I can give you your own
space with ftp access so you can delete and add as you wish.  Also, how
are you going to license these?