Some audio tutorials for installing archlinux

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Apr 5 09:53:28 EDT 2010

I know you contacted me off list asking whether I could make it
available through another means so you don't need to jump through the
sendspace hoops. The audio is a bit more difficult due to the size and
bandwidth restrictions on my website, but I certainly can make a text
version available through a standard webpage.

Michael Whapples