Some audio tutorials for installing archlinux

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Apr 5 08:28:07 EDT 2010

Hello Mike: I believe we could make space for your recordings and
anyone elses for that matter on www.linux-speakup.org.  These
recordings and/or texts are useful to many folks so they would fit in
well with the sites purpose.

I guess one question may be should they be just placed on the site or
included in the sites git repository?

   Kirk
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Michael Whapples wrote:

> Hello,
> I decided to record some audio tutorials for installing archlinux. I started
> by doing one on using the GRML liveCD to do the install, however this lead to
> quite a long recording being just short of two hours. So I decided to do one
> using the speakup modified archlinux installer CD, this came out at about one
> and a half hours (still a little longer than I really want).
>
> I decided before finding a permanent home for these, I would let people have
> a listen to the initial recordings (I may try and get a bit more editing done
> on these) and see which people feel are of value. If you feel a written copy
> of these would be better please say so.
>
> The links for now are:
> The GRML based install http://www.sendspace.com/file/4s4p17
> Using the speakup modified archlinux installer CD
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/e02n38
>
> Thanks for any feedback.
>
> Michael Whapples

phone: (519) 661-3061