Some audio tutorials for installing archlinux

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Apr 5 07:21:24 EDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback. I think then a transcript/written version
(possibly better not as a direct transcript as I do sometimes ramble on)
would solve some of the issues with speaking rate, the UK accent, etc. I
am aware that the recording is quite long as is and slowing down will
only make this worse, so that's why I prefer written in that case.
Regarding the speed of the computer speech this is the default on the
GRML CD, may be the default should be slower.

Now to other matters. The file, that is about the correct size (27MB), I
don't know why it goes wrong in windows media player, either windows
media player has trouble where other players don't or may be something
went wrong in your file transfer. As for why I prefer GNU parted,
suppose biggest reason is familiarity. I don't know whether cfdisk can
do this, but should you need to resize a partition then parted can do
this (WARNIG: you would be well recommended to read parted documentation
to see how to do this and which file systems it supports it on).

Michael Whapples