A Sumary for Speakup guide

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:51:05 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 09:13:07AM -0700, Hart Larry wrote:
> Well, Cleverson, what I got was a 46line text summary.  I notice there are no
> entries in your table of contents for the Dec-Talk USB.

There is no separate documentation for the dectalk usb, because it isn't
officially supported yet.  It is in the same situation as the triple
talk usb.

You can run it in serial mode as a dectalk express.

> Also, funny you should send this today, as last evening I was going to ask on
> this list why there are no man pages?  I mean, I got type
> man yasr
> but I sure get nothing typing
> man speakup

Man pages are for things that get installed on the system and run in
user space.  I am open to correction, but as far as I know, there are no
man pages for anything in kernel space.

William