dectalk express updates

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Wed Sep 30 00:10:44 EDT 2009

William Hubbs  <speakup at braille.uwo.ca> wrote:

>do you know what the default for [:dv ap xx] is?

I can't find my copy of the DECTALK documentation just now, but if memory
serves, the default depends on the selected voice.

We don't want the user to choose one voice and have the pitch set
appropriately for a different voice.

I think there's a table somewhere in the manual which summarizes the default
parameters for all of the voices, but I might be thinking of the DECTALK-PC
manual rather than the Express (I've used both and currently have an Express),
or I might be mistaken entirely.