CoLinux-and-Speakup?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Sep 23 23:05:25 EDT 2009

Hi All:  I asked this on Blinux, but had no responses yet.  Wondering which
type of speech I can run in coolinux?  Considering I think windows are still
running, would JAWS read, or would I be able to install a real Linux
screen-reader on my laptop?  Sure I could write to an author of colinux, but
more likely some of you have already tried this.
On the colinux site, last I looked they have some fedora10 files, which I
grabbed, considering I run FC9 here at home.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart