list FAQ?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 23 11:57:41 EDT 2009

I was actually thinking of a FAQ for this list, not speakup itself.  The
distinction is that you might imagine a question like, "Where is the speakup
web site" in the FAQ for this list. But you wouldn't have that in the
speakup FAQ because you'd have to know where the web site is in order to
find the FAQ.

Well, with help, I could probably maintain a FAQ for speakup too. I don't
think that would be hard. And it would help me maintain my own speakup
expertise.