How to use espeakup, revisited...

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Sep 22 04:38:05 EDT 2009

Gaijin, le Mon 21 Sep 2009 18:50:45 -0700, a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:29:20PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Don't get him wrong, he precisely asked for you to contribute your
> > information to where it's appropriate.
>
> 	It's starting to look like a Douglas Adams novel here,

You really seem to refuse to admit that people aren't against you.

> with the Notice of Construction posted behind the boiler, in the 3rd
> basement over from the left, behind the door marked "Employees Only."
> In other words, just as long as any useful information isn't posted
> "*here*."

People are not supposed to find useful information *here*, they're
supposed to find useful information in the *Notice*, which is
spkguide.txt and the manual pages, not this list (as that would mean
that users would have to either browse the archive (tedious), or ask
a question, wait, get an answer, ask another question, wait again,
etc.). We clearly said that we welcome contributions to these (I
personnally have absolutely no time atm to work on it, but can gladly
commit).

Samuel