o.t. any rpm writers on list?

Dave dave.mehler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:06:23 EDT 2009

Hello,
	Since this is off topic please respond privately. Do we have any rpm
writers on this list? I'm trying to write one, from scratch on a centos 5.3
machine, so rel5 fedora any of that should work, this is for an x86_64
platform that i'm writing on though compilation on other platforms should
not be an issue. I'm having a frustrating time specifying library locations,
on x86_64 they're in /usr/lib64 yet getting the files to go there has only
been doable by hard coding, which i know is not right.
	Any help privately would be appreciated. I do have the spec file and
can give access to the box if necessary, i've also got instant message
ability.
	Thanks.
	Dave.