wrn again

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Oct 31 03:58:55 EDT 2009

Go to their corporate section.  Not only is it a lot more accessible but
I found two email addresses.  Try writing to sales at wrn.org.  Also, if
there is someone in the UK or who is willing to call there, they publish
a phone number.  It is impossible to download anything without an
account and all download accounts must be approved by a human.  The only
"free" accounts that don't require human validation are the current
stream and the 7-day streams.  I'm fairly sure that only corporate
customers are allowed to download anyway.  I might try again later, but
I'm thinking there isn't much point.