PodRacer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Oct 29 05:06:36 EDT 2009

If you can send me your email address and the URL for the feed, I can
have it emailed to you.  I use a program called rss2email.  That gives
you the option to pick and choose what episodes you want.  Granted, it
isn't automatic, but with Mutt and urlview, it should be fairly painless
to download them individually.  I have many podcasts set up that way and
have had good results since 2005.