Unattended Windows Instalation with Linux

Michał Dziwisz michal at dziwisz.net
Tue Oct 13 14:25:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

i found this site:

http://unattended.sourceforge.net/

In few days i will have an QNAP disc server, so i wand make my life
easier instaling Windows systems using this.
They are offering a disc images with Linux, but does somebody tried
using these scripts with Speakup, and Espeak especially? If yes, can I
receive suggestions how to setup the speaking image, or perhaps will
somebody be nice and share that image with me? I will be hapy, when i
have that situation:

1: I am inserting CD or dvd disc to workstation, answering a few
questions and have Win XP installed.
2: With a driverpacks collection

http://driverpacks.net/

I will have most of every computer configuration hardware i have
installed automatically.

Hope, you are understanding my english. :-)

Best regards and thanks for any help with this topic!

--
Michał Dziwisz