[commandline] trplayer kludge, but it works (fwd)

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Thu Nov 26 13:40:11 EST 2009

Hi Adam,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:23:18PM -0600, Adam Myrow wrote:
>  There is no logical reason to still be
> using trplayer, as it hasn't been updated in almost a decade.

I'm inclined to agree with you, except: how does one play flash files
with mplayer?

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (68% of Full)
                  My web site: www.hallenbeck.ftml.net

The secret of a happy marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents,
and none of the incidents as a disaster. -- Harold Nicolson