Problems with spk_priv.h

Trevor Astrope astrope at tabbweb.com
Thu Nov 26 12:02:18 EST 2009

I'm getting errors when trying to compile the latest speakup:

In file included from drivers/speakup/speakup_acntsa.c:26:
drivers/speakup/spk_priv.h:60: warning: 'struct kobj_attribute' declared
inside parameter list
drivers/speakup/spk_priv.h:60: warning: its scope is only this definition
or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/speakup/spk_priv.h:62: warning: 'struct kobj_attribute' declared
inside parameter list
drivers/speakup/speakup_acntsa.c:49: error: variable
'caps_start_attribute' has initializer but incomplete type

>From here on, an error is reported for every line of speakup_actntsa.c.

Here is line  60 form spk_priv.h:

59 extern ssize_t spk_var_show(struct kobject *kobj, struct kobj_attribute *attr,
60         char *buf);

Anyone know how I can fix this so I can compile speakup?

Thanks,

Trevor