wrn again

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Nov 1 03:38:16 EST 2009

I might try registration again later.  The problem is that WebVisum can
deal with their images, but it only works in Firefox.  There is a set of
radio buttons you have to use to pick what account type you want, but
they don't seem to work in Firefox.  They probably work in IE6, but I
don't have a way to solve their image.  I didn't get solona.net to work
with IE6 even though I was following their instructions exactly.  I
don't think there is much point because of the lack of accessibility and
presumably the lack of ftp access.