installing arch

Arthur Pirika arfy at andrelouis.com
Sat Mar 21 21:21:19 EDT 2009

hi there, i too installed arch, there's two ways you can get round this.

1. Use the review cursor and just count the menu options, then just use home
to get to the top, and count how many arrows down you need.
2. Use the numpad star key to switch to highlight tracking mode, but noe
that in a lot of screen this doesn't work quite like it should

HTH,
Arthur.