denyhosts quandry

James Homuth james at the-jdh.com
Fri Mar 20 09:53:43 EDT 2009

Fail2Ban operates along the same theory as Denyhosts, though. So whatever
regular expression causes Denyhosts to flip out will probably do the same
for Fail2ban. Tried it on my Gentoo boxes a while back and noticed very
little if any difference. So instead I switched back to Denyhosts and
started removing PAM from my system.