denyhosts quandry

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Mar 19 22:26:18 EDT 2009

Hello list,
I have a quick question.
I am running denyhosts on my linux system, to try to keep out attackers from running a password cracker on my ssh.
It's caught a few, but it seems to be screaming when I log in with win SCP.
Basically, every time I log in, it just blocks my host out.
Is there a way I can either get it to stop, or possibly set it to not block that host?
I'm not sure why WIN SCP would trigger a denyhosts, as as far as I know, it runs when a password is incorrect.
Unless win SCP sends an invalid login for some reason first, or something of that sort.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.