Mlbviewer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Mar 17 20:57:49 EDT 2009

Thanks Adam.

It is too bad but it's a relief to know I hadn't somehow messed up
something on my debian unstable install. I accidentally let it uninstall
mplayer during an upgrade and it took a while for me to both fix that and
get gameday audio back to playing via iceweasel. As for mlbviewer, I'll
check whether it's been reported or discussed again and watch for a new
version to come out; it is so very convenient to use!!!

--
Cheryl