Mlbviewer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Mar 17 12:43:35 EDT 2009

Is anybody else using mlbviewer? If so, is anybody else having a problem?
When I try to run mlbviewer, I get a message about there being a parser
problem with the listings page; then eventually it says no listings for
this day but of course I know there are games. I can still access it with
Orca but it's a lot easier with mlbviewer. Every once in a while there is
an isolated day that works; for instance, if I arrow back to March 13th I
can access those games. At any rate, I just wondered if anybody else had
had a problem and had maybe found a solution; I don't know if the problem
is with mlbviewer and/or a change with mlb.com and/or something breaking
in debian unstable.

Tia.

--
Cheryl