Update Speakup documentation

Cleverson clever92000 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 16 09:49:43 EDT 2009

Hello all:

As you know, the Speakup user's guide is for Speakup 2.0, and currently it is at the version 3.0.x.

I'd like to use and explore Speakup more often, perhaps on a dayly basis, but I don't know many of its functions, especially on customizing and localizing it, for the lack of an up to date user's documentation. I know that there are the cvs and git change logs, which could serve as a documentation, but they are too long to read and not comprehensive for an average user.

I know that reviewing an entire source code and writing a guide can take a long time, but you should consider that, once you have write it, it will be much easier to keep updating the guide by small pieces as the software is updated.

Furthermore, there would be more users supporting each other and perhaps helping the developers themselves. From my part, I can ensure that I would at least use Speakup much more, hence I could help other users, report bugs, etc.

Anyways, I surely thank you for developing Speakup, which has allowed me to try several distros and install some of them until now. I hope to use it more as long as I'm able to know it better.

Cheers,
Cleverson

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com