Still no steps in reading punc levels

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Jun 21 05:54:33 EDT 2009

Hermann,

Yesterday I experienced the same thing, I still had only two levels of
punctuation after installing the corrected speakupconf. But I solved
the problem by deleting the entire /etc/speakup directory, and
rebooting. My corrected speakupconf now gives me all the expected steps
in punctuation. Please try that and report if it works for you.

Chuck