TTSynth and other questions

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Sun Jun 14 01:49:01 EDT 2009

o I finally threw away windows!
I just needed an excuse and the million and two errors I got while
trying to repair my soundcard drivers did it for me.
I have been using grml that I installed on my laptop for the last
week. I've learned how to use lynx, mutt, msn, and even how to check
my battery status and change the brightness of my screen.
Does ttsynth still work with speakup? I bought a license about 2 years
ago, but sadly, I lost the link to download it and the key or whatever
it came with so it looks like I'll have to buy it all over again.
Is dectalk responsive on linux?
What browsers and other such programs are people out there using with
speakup these days?
Did someone write a program to interface brltty and speakup? It would
be nice if brltty would follow the speakup curosor.
I'm sure I'll find a million more questions as time goes by.
For example, in zsh how do I change my default editor vim is driving
me nuts!
David
rent Harding <bharding at doorpi.net> [090613 13:36]:

I use grml (http://grml.org/)