samba issues

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 5 13:05:10 EDT 2009

nothing is wrong with the conf file.
I know it shouldn't, was just wondering if anyone  else using lenny was
having the issue.
if I start with smbd -D, it shows copyright and hangs, so it's not the
script.
Nothing is in the logs after it starts suggesting why it may be hanging.
Their newest source from svn seems to have some issues; it didn't compile
because of an error in one of their files.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.