Software speakup on a livecd?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Thu Jun 4 17:25:17 EDT 2009

grml2hd is to install grml to the hard disk. Tylor you say that grml2hd
sticks at about 42%, I remember from when I did a podcast for installing
GRML I mentioned that it seems to take a long time over one particular
percentage, but it does eventually move on, I think its how it
identifies its percentage as it jumps forward quite alot when it moves
on (I am also fairly certain it was about 42% where it is slow).

The GRML documentation suggests using grml-debootstrap
http://www.grml.org/grml-debootstrap for installing plain debian.

Michael Whapples