Speakupconf again

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 4 13:40:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 01:37:36PM +0200, Hermann wrote:
> cannot find /usr/share/doc/speakup-doc on my machine.
> So something must be very different on GRML.

	Try the following command to view what's in the package
listings.  As in Debian, the SpeakUP docs package is a seperate package:

# apt-cache search speakup | more

	The above should list what's available in your package listings
for speakup packages, and the following command should show you details
on the package itself:

# apt-cache show <package-name> | more

	I've added the "| more| so as to display things one screen at a
time, but it isn't required. HTH,

			Michael