Unix

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jul 31 16:40:27 EDT 2009

I hope the script works as well (I am sorry I am not quite keeping up
with messages as quick as I could, I have the list on digest mode so
either have to look on the archives or wait sometime before recieving
the message).

To exit yasr then just run the command:
exit

When using my script it should also clean up freetts as well when you
type exit. That is another reason for using a script, it can do all that
automatically for you. To stop freetts manually you will need to look
through the list of processes and killing the correct one to stop it (or
possibly closing the terminal might stop it as well).

Michael Whapples