Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:39:45 EDT 2009

I went ahead and tryed to install yasr on my mac. I have no way of
testing it, I just sent my doubletalk ln to get tested, the doubletalk
stopped working on my ms-dos computer. And I need to order a serial
cable to connect to my MacBook pro laptop. I have an unix executable
file called yasr that was created after the installation. I really
didn't get any error messages during installation but I was looking at
my computer at the command line after I tried to install yasr and
there were a couple of no's. I don't know if this is normal or not, I
am wondering if the computer couldn't write some files, or if it is
normal on installation to have some no's? Anyway I can't really test
it now, and I was wondering what you thought, if the installation was
successful or not? Another thing I wondered if there is a way to
uninstall yasr, like if I couldn't get it to work? I believe when I
installed it, yasr wrote files in my directory structure, and I was
wondering if I couldn't get it to work if there was a way to safely
remove yasr and all of it's associated files? Any help would be
appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone