Unix

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Tue Jul 28 18:19:11 EDT 2009

voiceover reads terminal windows, it just isn't very efficient at it.
for instance, if content is coming in and speech is interrupted, it
does not automatically restart.  It is also necessary to use the
voiceover cursor to read the windows because arrows do other things in
terminal like move through the history of commands.