Unix

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:52:13 EDT 2009

Speakup is a set of modules for the Linux kernel. Unfortunately, it
doesn't work on any other Unix. However, you may want to try the
Voiceover screen reader that comes with the Mac OS. I have read reports
that it works quite well. If you really need something that works only
in a text console and Voiceover doesn't meet your needs there, you could
try YASR, but I'm not sure if it runs on a Mac or not. I know that it
doesn't rely on the kernel, so should run on just about any Unix with a
shell. Anyway, it's worth trying.

Kyle

--
  Jesus you're my life.