Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:10:46 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am a speakup newbie. I own a MacBook pro laptop running mac os x
10.5.7 I think. I was just wondering if I could use speakup with this
computer, from what I know the mac os is a version of unix. I want to
use speakup at the command line, there is a program called terminal on
my laptop and when I open it it opens a unix shell I think. I just
wondered if I could configure speakup to work on my laptop or do I
have to be running Linux, also I wondered if there is a big difference
between Linux and unix. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone