changes in git

Adam Myrow myrowa at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 25 16:55:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Chris Brannon wrote:

> Hi all,
> For those of you who follow Speakup using git, and who use a hardware
> synthesizer, would you mind testing today's changes?  They should only
> affect hardware speech.

Since nobody has replied, I've just pulled the latest GIT.  Before I try
to use it, would somebody enlighten me as to what in particular I should
be testing?  In other words, what purpose do the changes have?  On the
same subject, is there a change log being kept for Speakup?  If so, how is
it accessed?  It doesn't appear to be in the GIT repository.