Say all with speakup or console tools?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Jul 19 18:52:58 EDT 2009

Not all the device drivers support the continuous read feature. The
ltlk does, not sure which others do. I wish the feature were supported
in espeakup, that would be cool.

If your driver supports it, you need to be in an application such as
an editor or pager that will respond to an automatically issued return
character. Nano and ne are two such applications.

Chuck