sip providers

Alonzo mariachiac at aim.com
Sun Jul 5 20:46:48 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions
However, i'm not sure how i  would use siphone.com, voipstreet, vitelity
or any others mentioned. I've got linphone installed, but if these
require using asterisk I'm not sure how to do that. I would be
interested though if I'm able to look at some type of wikki to get
started. Please advize.

Alonzo