Mirror not working

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Jul 5 07:22:17 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, the server hosting the mirror doesn't support the git
protocol, so that's not an option.  I didn't know there was a mirror
option, even though I looked at the help.  I'll do that.  I do have a
server that could run the git daemon but it's unstable, so not terribly
useful at the moment.  The server that hosts the mirror is very fast
with lots of bandwidth, so there shouldn't be much lag with http.