New mirror now available

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jul 4 15:59:12 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that there is now a new mirror of the Speakup git
repository.  It is updated every three hours at three minutes past the
hour.  It mirrors directly from linux-speakup.org to ensure that it's as
up to date as possible.  Please give it a try and let me know of any
problems or performance issues.  It is on a very fast connection with
lots of bandwidth, so you should get good speed.  To clone a new copy of
the current Speakup tree from the new mirror, do:

git clone http://linux.batsupport.com/speakup/

It will create a speakup directory under your current directory, so
change to the the directory where you want the new directory created
first.  If you get errors that it can't find git, install the git-core
package on Debian, or the equivalent on other distros.  Again, please
let me know if there are problems or performance issues.  Thanks for
testing and using the new mirror.