taking down my mirror

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jul 3 06:03:54 EDT 2009

All,

No problem.  A new one will be replacing it shortly, and it will be
updated at least as often as Mr. Hubbs' mirror.  Please watch here for
full details as logistics get worked out, but I expect it to go live
fairly soon.  It might also mirror the ftp site and web pages as well,
but that is currently unknown.  Actually, I had intended on setting up
another Speakup mirror anyway, so this is good timing.