GRML and apollo synth

al Sten-Clanton Albert.E.Sten_Clanton at verizon.net
Sat Jan 31 17:34:00 EST 2009

Hello!

I've had similar trouble with the TripleTalk LT.  In a message earlier this
week, Janina Sajka wrote of having similar trouble with it, but that the
DoubleTalk works.  I wrote to mika at grml.org a while ago about this, but he
may not have seen the message.  (He doubtless gets a great lot of e-mail.)

Al