[OT] emulating a hardware synth

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jan 31 07:05:04 EST 2009

Hi,

Have you looked at the new Cygwin 1.7 test release?  It's supposed to
have a newer gcc, 4.3.2 and offer more Windows API functionality.  It
will not run on anything less than Windows 2000.  I'm not running it
here and I don't know much more about it.  It's still in testing, but it
might work.  Get setup-1.7.exe or setup1.7.exe instead of the usual
setup.exe from cygwin.com.  I don't use JAWS but I would be interested
if you get something like this to work.