Hello and qeustion about SpeakUp

Chris Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 23:12:41 EST 2009

Al Sten-Clanton writes:
> Second, do you know of any documentation that is genuinely good about using
> espeakup? I have so far been unable to find anything telling me either (a)
> how it works with software speech or (b) where to find that out.

Hello Al,
I wrote a manpage for espeakup.  I think that the document is only available
from William's git repository at the moment.
The command
git clone git://hubbs.homedns.org/espeakup.git
will clone the repository and place the contents in a subdirectory named
espeakup.  If there are any deficiencies in the manual, please tell me,
and I will try to correct them.

-- Chris