Installing Windows was: speakup is nice

Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 23:17:41 EST 2009

If I may comment here, I do recall recently installing xp on a newer compaq
laptop and the issue was not the drivers, but rather I had to disable native
sata support in the bios for it to work. I had to do this on several
machines and the install went fine. I then installed the sata drivers from
the manufacturer after xp was installed.

Cody'