installing linux from USB?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jan 28 20:16:47 EST 2009

It's up to your bios. If you can set it to boot from usb, you can attach
whatever usb device you want. It doesn't matter if it's stick, cd rom,
or whatever.

I don't know specifically from Debian, but I'd be shocked if Debian
didn't support this for some reason. The question is probably not the
distro, but your bios, as I said.

Janina