installing linux from USB?

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:06:24 EST 2009

Hi tyler,

   See the Debian Accessibility pages. It is well documented there, how to configure the usb stick and use it to install debian lenny.

   Be sure your machine will boot from usb. I have two amd64 machines, one boots from usb and installed nicely. the other, (CMOS limitation) will not boot fro usb, so I had no choice but to install from a cd.

   HTH,

   --terry